I need help with rpg map, classes, level ups, skills etc

Welcome to the forum, @Arrow !

1. you can “level up” by placing a checker, which will check for the requirements (you can use a property to help with this)
  2. use a item granter wired to a repeater. that solves the mana regen. a item granter wired to a lifecycle solves the initial mana.
  3. perhaps make the maximum shield to 5000, and since shield cans only heal u to 50 shield (i think? someone pls clarify), you can use checkers to check amount of shield cans a player has, and when the number decreases, you wire to a health granter that grants additional shield. idk actually if this will work
  4. freeze, health regen, more damage, those all work
2 Likes

3 is a really good idea, i can make basic health regen with a checker that checks for items and will stop at different values

right now, recommendations for a barbarian class tutorial and skill recommendations

is what i am currently looking for

@satorugojo1 you could have the skill activating a tag zone that will allow you to knockout other players if you touch them but at the same time the skill would also slow the user down to balance it out.

You could make it so that you cant regenrate shields unless you get a certain perk.

right now i am going for more of an PvE style game as opposed to PvP

also a barbarian tutorial idea is what im looking for, just having them kill everyhting seems boring

well how do you want players to get xp in the game

A late welcome to the forum @you1!

well because this is a big project i am making the tutorial and my friend is using his creative slots for the real game although we may try to combine at some point

so i dont really need xp because it wont carry over

Welcome to the forums @Arrow! Remember to read the community guidelines!

although i was thinking i would use K.O manager with an item granter granting an item, then connecting an inventory manager to a counter with the target value being enough kills for lvl 1 etc.

maybe you can make it so that you can buy abilities like damage boost or speed

i was thinking just a base shop system

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.