I need help with my new map 🎃 Trickz & Treatz

I need ideas for my Halloween map :jack_o_lantern: Trickz & Treatz :lollipop:, The following I need help with our:

Lobby

I want it to be something kinda like friendly Halloween like with pumpkins, candy, etc (anything that fits the Halloween vibe)

The Town

I want the town to be like a place where you get Candy (which is the game’s currency) and I want the houses to be different and special in their own way (which means they give you different amounts of candy and scary level)

I’m sorry cuckoo bird, but code sharing isn’t allowed, and also, are you requesting someone to make a game for you or asking for help?

he’s asking for Ideas
Screenshot 2024-10-17 4.48.42 PM

oh yeah you can’t do that, it’s against rules

wait u cant share game codess

1 Like

Sorry bro, no need to be sassy about this :frowning:

also there is nothing you requested help for, just the layout

Use the pumpkin prop?
lmao pretty sure you already did that

2 Likes

NOW back on topic everyone, first this is my post and I need HELP with ideas, and second stoop being off-topic please, and third please be nice

1 Like

Look at the name dud it says I need help with my new map 🎃 Trickz & Treatz so stop acting mean :sunglasses:

um gimme a sec i’ll put my ideas in

1 Like

Thanks @NPC_da_CPU for the help

but pls try to be nice, it’s the forum

Don’t fight please. We just had one, and it wasn’t pretty.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be mean, im sorry :frowning:

1 Like

because I had people try to correct me on every mistake I make and I’m not gonna take that anymore I can correct myself :dotted_line_face:

k…
found something in my map that might help…
not exactly Halloween but whatever

Raveena’s Lair
yolo I did not design this

3 Likes

thanks that’s very helpful man

House Idea:
The yellow house on oak street.
an old yellow house.
Candy amount: 5/10
types of candy: toothbrushes and toothpaste :P

4 Likes

No…this can’t be happening!
you got mysz no pfp curse

3 Likes

You shouldn’t leave @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0 it’s alright and thank you for the ideas man :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes