Prison cell:
Screenshot 2023-12-30 10.16.13 AM
One of the bosses:
Screenshot 2024-02-12 4.20.13 PM
Movie Theater

Library:

1 Like

I have been summoned

oh great timing thehacker120 had to log off this person needs help making a map @real_emmittYT

this is what they need and also i noticed they have two account @realemmittYT @real_emmittYT

No, I didn’t have to log off, I can’t take screenshots rn. Because gimkit is blocked after 9:30 p.m.

1 Like

sorry i had guitar the ss look good thank you

yess i couldnt activate one account so i closed the tab and now i can never get it back

1 Like

its gone forever

its all your fault

:skull: :skull: aint no way (________________)
edit: i needed characters

is this good? i used reference. the chests are wood crates and the ammo boxes are the green plastic crates

1 Like

Ensure that the j0in code is not valid, as it may lead to unauthorized access and potential griefing of your map by certain individuals.

what if a tree falls on the player crushing every bone in their body as they let out an agonizing scream

then what

ok ----------------------------------------------------------------- :dotted_line_face:

then they would be dead

1 Like

What?

Sure! I’m amazing at decorating!

well they would be dead shortly unfortetly but if very bone was broken they may be knocked unconsions before they can scream

sorta reminds me of Dear evan hancen, if your falling in a forest, and theres nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound.

1 Like

If you want to post a code you can go here: https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing
and there is a code sharing.
Also tell me if you make an account and tag me @G_Fresh_3101 I will help you because I am really good at decoring.
I will send a few screenshots…

I’m great at decorating maps! Can I see a screenshot of the area you want to decorate?

sure I will send

don’t mind the devices