I need help with creating a save file for my players

I don’t think so… let me check.

I think I found the issue. I used the property instead of the variable in the block code. I’m going to test it again. If it works, I’ll mark a solution.

It didn’t work… I guess I’ll have to delay the update to tomorrow. C ya!

Where does it say the max in your code block, @TorontoBulls1?

Above in where it gets the numbers from number 3 to 4 or 5 to 7 determines the amount of digits and therefore the max. If you change a max then the length of the save code will also change so you would have to increase the 7 to 8 or more depending on your changes. If you make changes you will also have to change this:

See how if the length is too short for the max it will add zeros to account for the missing digits. You will need to add that if you change a max too.

No

ok, then where do you set the max? I’m confused.

I just said where in the linked posts above

So was I supposed to put the max where the “1” is?

No. Tell me your desired maxes and i will explain it to you.

100 XP per level, 300 max level, 3500 kills

I corrected some things

I gtg. I’ll look at the information your giving me later. C ya

1 Like

So two of those are 3 digits, one is 4. And you have 3 properties. Therefore your save code will be 10 digits. Heres what you are going to want to change:

In the first code block change it to = 10 instead of = 7
Also in that block change the second substring to from letter 5 to 7 instead of 4 to 5
Change the third substring to 8 to 10 instead of 5 to 6.

The second block is more complex. So ill wait until i can send pictures.

Is @TorontoBulls1 online? I need those pictures in order to be able to release an update for my game.

Is @TorontoBulls1 on today? Also, what does it mean when it says, “last seen”? Does it mean that that is where he last was online? sorry, off topic.

Yes however the system requires a few more modifications due ti the block code limit. I have been very busy and have bot finished it but i might have it done for tomorrow. Is that ok?

it’s fine. I just wanted to know if you were working on it, because of the time gap, and not being seen anywhere. This won’t happen again. Just make sure to post it when you’re done.

1 Like

This topic has lasted 7 days! I need to end this soon, but I can’t until @TorontoBulls1 finishes. I have tried putting in my own codes, but I can’t figure this out. I keep delaying the update for my game. Does anybody else understand his code and know how it works? If so, please help.
I might be doing something wrong with my codes.(Scroll up to see @TorontoBulls1 code, reply 105)

I understand the code, but can’t work on it now. Does tomorrow morning work?

1 Like