I need help with block code

Start by using just props It will help

1 Like

yeah that’s why I switched to it but I can’t get it to work :confused:

Are they all deactivated besides the one on the show stage

1 Like

yes. they are. I’ll see if I can attach a video. So I can’t edit the code out so i’ll rejoin that way i won’t be violating the guidlines (hopefully)
file:///home/chronos/u-e3474e4b17c3f7e7df724b3953ef44eae1d5d3b9/MyFiles/Downloads/Screen%20recording%202024-01-24%2010.58.31%20AM.webm

I got to leave see you soon I think I can give you my email if you need more help

1 Like

okay. thank you. that will help.

It would work the same with seven yes.

2 Likes

Okay thanks.

1 Like

I still need help with it. They won’t move, so I think I’ve done the block code wrong.

1 Like

@Shadow.exe I solved your problem want to hear?

oh ok. Thank you :slight_smile:

I couldn’t solve why Haiasi system wasn’t working for you but I created a new system that was easier and it worked for Bonnie and chica I also did it for foxy and it work. I made a hole guide because of you.

Oh, thank you! (Me being surprised because I also tryed to make a simplified guide on his code)

This probably take like 35 percent memory for all of the animatronic but it esiar and ask for help if you need on that guide.

Ok. Its fine that it takes that much. @awesomeT43 already helped me with Bonnie anyway, but I will use that for chica and them.

Well the system is more for Chica so my version better for chica

yeah, okay. I will use it then. But keep in mind that Chica can ONLY move forwards and backwards. She can’t teleport like bonnie.

I know i’ve played FNAF a lot

okay. same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.