I need help making a gun that can reset a player's upgrades but only once per player

I need help figuring out either how to get this to work or if you just can’t do it. but im making a buyable weapon that one player can buy and reset a few people’s upgrades. All of the resetting upgrades work but i want to make it so you can only reset one player’s upgrades once and can’t just reset the same player over and over. i have tried many things (Ex: changing between using variables and using properties trying to make my own variable with a counter.) but i can’t ever get it to work how i want it to.

this is the current block i have for the ko manager but i have tried many others but i couldn’t get them to work.

Currently this block will reset a player’s upgrades, but it won’t stop you from resetting the same player’s upgrades over and over again like i want.

1 Like

wait this block code TRACKS HITS??? also welcome to the community @username000

2 Likes

Hmm… I don’t know why it does not work for you, it seem like it should.

1 Like

cause if it does you just solved a clay-institute problem

The block of code does not track hits, It sees if the player has not been knocked out before, then it resets the player that got knocked out.

aw man. cool code though @username000 . its your first post and you already know more about block code then me!

it was a pain tinkering with this but i also do remember a bit of block coding from i think it was middle school

That is not a clay-institute problem

hit tracking is definitely clay-institute

No, it isn’t. This is very easily doable in block code. clay-institute means it is still un-solvable to today

tracking individual hits is doable? how?

How?

Do you have a true false property, knocked out before?

Welcome to the forum, @username000! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

yes i have it set to false by default too.

Wait. Individual hits?
So like, a certain player to another certain player?
Oh…

2 Likes

Welcome @username000!

what does that mean???

yeah thats what i meant

Have a property as “Upgraded before?” and set it as true or false. If it is true, you can’t, if it isn’t, do your block code?