I need help in Gimkit Creative!

Just use a vending machine and turn on funding
for compound interest, u have to use like 10 player counters and ten vending machines, each of them target is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 make them activate one of the vending machines and deactivate the previous one

4 Likes

vending machines wont work because I want everyone to deposit, not just one person.

it just turns back to 10.

You could use the funding feature.

what is that? (I’m just here to fill the text requirement)

It’s a setting in the Vending Machine.

set the funding scope to global

2 Likes

Yeah, because then everyone in the game can pool their money together to buy it and it grants it once they reach the cost amount together.

You could use a property to store how many of each item there is. If someone adds to the pile, we change the property accordingly using blocks, so we add how many we have to the count. When the property changes, broadcast to a trigger that uses some sort of function to see how much we need. If it is greater than or equal to, then we can give everyone the snowball cannons. You also need the live player counter with the property. If you need more help or clarification, ask me.

1 Like

Thank you so much guys! I got it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.