I need help for a thumbnail for my game!

I need a thumbnail for my game. Anyone can make it, and I’ll choose the best one to my liking. Here’s a thumbnail I already made, it’s not to good, at least to my liking. Although I want the thumbnail to look a bit similar to it:
That’s all. Thanks!
Thank you @getrithekd for fixing the category.

@Fulcrum-19, the paper says: How to take over the World: Step 1: Come up with a plan to take over the world, Step 2: Finish step 1.
I made it to bring some kind of comedy into my thumbnail. Also thanks for complimenting on my thumbnail everybody!

3 Likes

I really like the thumbnail you made. Can you tell me what the sign says when you get more replies?

I can make one soon!
My previous work is in my bio.

Your thumbnail is awesome!!

uhm, I’m clueless. what gims? Like- the ones on the example…sorry, head of rocks here!

I can help! I’ll have one by Monday Chicago time

What’s the name of the game?

Hey @Toothless I can help make da thumbnail!

Discussion is now open! You can now submit your designs for the thumbnail! After all the thumbnails have been submitted, I will choose the winner! It can be hand drawn or digital!

Nevah mind I can still do it

Great! I can’t wait to see the thumbnails!
@wait.what.626Youtube The title is Gimworld (ARN).

2 Likes

alr lemme try :slight_smile:
wait, what’s the title??

Ima cook hold up

(Actually pretty interesting…)

Quick question(s)

1: What GIMS do you want?
2: When is it due?
3: What other details are needed?

1. I just want three gims, any three will do.
  2. There isn’t a set date, until I feel I have enough thumbnails to pick, I’ll set a final time.
  3. The details: I don’t think I want anything extra, just like the first one, but a bit better.
    Hope that answers your questions @Blackjack!

mk! I gotchu :)

Phew, here you go!

8 Likes

OH MY GOD! THAT"S AMAZING! I love it @VoidFluffy ! Although, do you think you could add GIMWORLD on it? Maybe a robotic font. Hope you can do it!

Quick question, it isn’t related to the thumbnail but, I’m new to the community (I joined yesterday) and I was wondering, after the first day, is there still a limit to how many replies you can write?

2 Likes

And @Toothless i will be doing the thumbnail on Tuesday. (Get used to being shocked by Fluffy’s art, it’s amazing)

1 Like

Wait, so this means there’s still a limit?