I need help customizing my cafe

that is what I meant sorry :smile:

I love this idea but how do you do that?

Make confined barrier/prop art.

tables :neutral_face: :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

put down some ferns, make some random tables with food, and stools instead of chairs.

how do you do that?

Merp?

make a table in the back with a coffe machine (idk how to make it) also put some cups with it

also I already have tables just on the other side [for those who think I don’t have tables]

You could have it so the coffee machine gives speed boost for a few seconds.

also. hello LS3 :wave:t4:

You can make walls using terrain/props, then put a barrier as the canvas. Then you can make abstract art with the barriers. Also, you can bypass the character minimum by using <>.

and then a slow down after that for a couple seconds (because you crash after being that active)

hi Bloodwolf

You can put tables with sentry’s at them

That’s already been suggested.

okay, i know i say this all the time but,

add a carpet!

it will fill up lots of empty space, and if you’d like, you could also add a cool design on it.
here’s an example of a carpet i made with barriers:

4 Likes

could you put crates to act like packaging for the new cafe opening? (sorry I haven’t responded in a while)

2 Likes

Oops…hehehee :joy: :expressionless: maybe a vending machine?

2 Likes

You could have windows. I have seen a few window guides for top down before.

Epic cafe…

1 Like

maybe some flower pots on the tables as well, and if possible a white cloth (fancy stuff)

1 Like

A white barrier, no border, on the above layer and no collision would work.

1 Like