I need hard impossible-hard obstacles for parkour ideas

next time please say that I just embarrassed myself :sob:

I meant by him publishing it bro

1 Like

Not for him to Code-Post and there is another app for publishing your games for Gimkit if he has it

1 Like

u can use this jump


4.00 speed verified start from checkpoint

2 Likes

Uh this might count as Necroposting since there has been no activity for like 2 months and then you just decided to give an idea.

I might be wrong though , but I’m pretty sure I’m correct.
Anybody know how long it has to be to be considered necroposting.

If I am wrong , then my apologies and sorry for any problems I may have caused.

But welcome to the forums @I_make_hard_gimkits
make sure to read Welcome to the Forums! and https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

2 Likes

i can’t edit the topic anymore so i will mark a soulution.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.