I need for a Questioner-Based Gamemode!

I am pretty experienced with making maps in GKC, so I’m taking on the challenge of creating a map that my class in high-school can play! I want to create a game-mode that’s similar to the classic modes in the old gimkit, but with a 2D twist. All I need is some ideas of WHAT to make, and I’m sure I can figure out how to make them on my own. Please give me some ideas!!
Example: Teams try and build a fort with money from questions, but can also try and knock each-other’s down with money.

2 Likes

The idea sounds great, but there are some things you can add.
Make sure there are upgrades that include weapons which get more expensive. Also, upgrade barriers that have more and more health per upgrade.

1 Like

CFT, but you have to destroy the enemy briefcase (or something along the lines of that) and they can buy weapons, upgrades, defence, etc. with energy which is needed to move around, but the questioner is at the center of the map so its risky (and infinite ammo of course)

1 Like

I like that, but camping would be too easy to do in the center.

1 Like

ok, maybe add a grace period upgrade so nobody can attack during it, or make it so that if you in a zone for 3 minutes, you get auto-killed and have to respawn

1 Like

Or maybe add a team questioner upgrade where it gives less, but you can stay there forever

1 Like

what if there’s a no-weapons zone around the center?

1 Like

that would work, what if there is a “frenzy” upgrade that gets rid of that zone for 30 or 15 seconds

1 Like

or a button the host/teacher could press to speed up the round?

1 Like

yes, maybe add an upgrade, that is barely out of reach (Like the limit is 20,000 energy, but it cost 20,001 energy) but the upgrade gives god mode

1 Like

so like a prank for the players?

1 Like

yes, but maybe add an upgrade that allows you to have 20,001 energy, but you have to do like a huge easter egg to unlock

1 Like

Hehehe that would be so evil since probably only I’d know how to do it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.