I need cover art for gimkit pvp map

Make it with snowy biome(bottom right), forest biome(middle),
beach biome(top left), rec room biome(top right with cinema carpet floor) and farm biome(bottom left) and its called “The Gimrena”, and all of the gim people should have blasters. Sry I wasn’t more specific. I was rushing with this post. If u don’t wanna make it, I’ll definitely use the one already posted. And thks for all of your help!Also no need to put credits on the image, I’m putting credits in game. and nvm about them all having blasters. forest gim has wooden wand, rec room gim has evil eye, snowy gim has snowball launcher, farm gim has PML, and beach gim has slingshot.

what kind of biomes?

desert, snowy, grassy?

I didn’t get the whole “biome” thing so I asked my bestie to draw it (forums aint working for her) ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ: ᴋ4ᴄʜ1ɴ4

3 Likes

Amazing @Starfire_Slay in that case Amazing @K4CH1N4

1 Like

It looks great! Although, if u could, make it with snowy biome(bottom right), forest biome(middle),
beach biome(top left), rec room biome(top right with cinema carpet floor) and farm biome(bottom left) and its called “The Gimrena”, and all of the gim people should have blasters. Sry I wasn’t more specific. I was rushing with this post. If u don’t wanna make it, I’ll definitely use the one already posted. And thks for all of your help!

Also no need to put credits on the image, I’m putting credits in game. and nvm about them all having blasters. forest gim has wooden wand, rec room gim has evil eye, snowy gim has snowball launcher, farm gim has PML, and beach gim has slingshot.

That’s a LOT of details, but I can do it! k
Edit 2: P.S. Ima send you the new one from my friend too!
Edit 3: you can edit post 1 and add that so they can have details in desc
works 100%

ok I will edit main post and thks for all of your help!

I’m sry if I’m being impatient but pls get the art done soon or update me on the progress. Thank you!

k It’s ok, I’m almost done

ok and thks for all of your help!

I kinda forgor about this sorry, but my friend gave up so ima just send mine in a bit

ok take your time ig