I need an idea for a game

they can be very popular as long as you are very nice xx

I get the feeling this forum was mostly for teachers or providers yet it seems like the overwhelming majority of active users are students, although maybe because it’s the middle of the summer

2 Likes

Lol I feel bad that you guys have teachers that don’t understand meme culture

1 Like

Question…how do you delete your account?

I don’t know what the teacher dashboard looks like, but go to the settings, scroll down, and there is a drop-down named “danger zone.” Click on that and you should see the option to delete.

But why would you delete your account?

teachers shouldnt understand meme culture
thats just plain weird (sorry @JasonLeft )
i still imagine teachers in their 60s and up, so pls dont get offended

dont you will get rid of all your cool maps @JasonLeft

I don’t want to delete my Gimkit account. I meant how do you delete your community account?

plssssssssssssss donttttttt

oh thank the lord!! lemme check how

I dont think you can. just went thru all the profile, i dont think that is an option. however, if you dont want this account you have now, you can block getting emails from this forum, and just dont come back on.

How do you block emails from this forum?

ill take screenshots wait
but why do you want to leave

go onto your profile and copy what i have done

It was nice meeting you. Thank you for your professionalism and kindness!

Goodbye, have fun with your class next year!

1 Like

Don’t I get a thank you?
:sob:
@JasonLeft , I want to be appreciated…
And I wanna play your maps…
Dang it.

1 Like

ha! i got the most words! i even got all the best, and even @ClicClac didn’t get that. lol didn’t really deserve it

True! They’re also a great way to stay motivated, because each game only takes a short while to make and still contributes to something much greater overall (I was going to do something like that for a game jam this summer, but I don’t think I’m going to have enough time - still, it’s a good idea).

2 Likes