I need a new thumbnail for my Fortnite gimkit map (Voting thumbnails on March, 20th)

I will prob begin working on one
idk the style yet, but here’s one I worked on for another game by @I_Like_Props

5 Likes

wow! nice thumbnail @M1dnight !

1 Like

oof pain in the neck

Yeah…
This was also my first time hand-drawing so it was like 2x harder

Wait, wt…

1 Like

Here your Fortnite thumbnail for your map @LilMonke321

4 Likes

Here’s mine @LilMonke321

3 Likes

Maybe make the thumbnail by the hacker smaller and in the bottom right corner? Maybe make the sky look different

1 Like

updated version:

2 Likes

so i cooked >:]
its just a preview tho
pls give me feedback
[edit] I have a cap on my export amount to 3, and I alrd used 2, one on exporting the bg layer and one on the image above, so that’s pretty annoying

13 Likes

Whoaaaa that’s so cool! But the chomp gim in the back, the quatom prorate is a bit big… other wise, FANTASTIC JOB!!

1 Like

It’s gimnite, not gimnate, but great thumbnail!

2 Likes

Guys,i have been saying this on all the other thumbnail posts (plslpslsplspslpslsp dont take offense) but there is a thumbnail request post, and could you mave everthing there, cause 95% of hlp posts are now just dumb questions and thumbnail posts

2 Likes

then again, its also pretty fun to compete at making a thumbnail. its still related to the gimkit.

2 Likes

yeah, this isn’t off topic, im justsaying it is causing a bit of clutter

3 Likes

i know what you mean

1 Like

Oh let me fix that

3 Likes

THAT IS AWESOME!!! the only thing is the quantum portal that the stache is holding. If it wan intentional, keep it, and if it wasn’t, then I suggest you change it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i couldnt find a good way to give the stache a quantum portal

Here is my updated version @LilMonke321 ! I added a gim with a medallion a blueprint gim chasing him, stars, and the moon! hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile:
Untitled image (3)

2 Likes