I need a name for a new boss

I need a name for a boss in my map. ( Please only suggest female names for Raveena.)

Witch of The West?

I have no idea lol.

But welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Since it’s your first day here today, you only have 10 replies! So make sure to use them wisely! Please read the FAQ and TOS, they have great info! Once again, hope you have a great time here!
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq

Welcome to the forums @bokomaster27 hope you enjoy youre stay here
Witch_Crafter
Potion_Maker
Dark_Summoner

1 Like

Why are there

these? In the names?

Um because people usually do that in game names

1 Like

Maybe The Warty One?

Welcome to the forums!

Uh thank you i guess

2 Likes

Hello! Also another welcome to the community! :smiley:

I hope you have a great time here, even though it isn’t in the best condition, it’s still a good place for new developers developing their gimkit creative map to get help, or help other people that need help!

I recommend reading the TOS and FAQ, they hold great info and set the rules on what’s expected here! I Would like to inform you that you only have 10 replies on your first day, (security reasons) so if you run out, that’s ok! Just come back tomorrow. Anyways, here is the link for the FAQ and TOS https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/faq Once again, I want to welcome you with open arms, welcome to the community! :smiley:

Rivera?

1 Like

Just a quick suggestion, take a look at the map called boardwalk agency by Robin. I’m making a sequel to that map. ( Please note that it isn’t complete yet.)

1 Like

She’s also asking for names for a boss.

what’s the game about ':|\

The first or the sequel?

Pointy-nosed Witch?

Welcome to the forums @My_Username_Is_Best !
How was the fall :skull:
Try checking out the TOS and FAQ since they hold cool information or smth.

Can we just focus on coming up with names for Raveena?

Ye wat about Cassandra?

or Cordelia

1 Like

Hecate? the first witch in mythology (no didn’t look it up I just study A LOT of mythology)