I just found the newest troll in GKC

So, I was making a spike trap in GKC when I noticed something funny about the Laser Beam. Changing the color to all-black makes the Laser Beam completely invisible when active. Here is an example image below.

Now, the laser hasn’t had any modifications other than the color. The laser is indeed active right now, yet you cannot see it. This is going to be interesting seeing what the community comes up with. (If you do not believe me, try it yourself on your own creative map.)

10 Likes

:confused: Um, nice guide? Thanks for even making a guide, I guess…
I’m not sure if this is worthy of a guide, as this has already been figured out…
~ but yeah, let’s see what anyone else thinks ~

7 Likes

heh.
funny invisi laser
touch air = instant KO
bro ran out of oxygen :skull:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking the Devices tag would be better for this.

3 Likes

yeah, it definitely would

Um, all right. Good job for finding this out?
Hey, maybe you could make the actual trap guide! And add it to here!
Also, yeah, I moved it to Devices.

2 Likes

I saw a topic (bugs, I think?) on invisible lasers when I was pretty new. You didn’t discover it.

True.
That’s how I know too.

This has existed for a while, I found out on accident once.

3 Likes

took a while for people to catch on. this is because the laser beam is additive; adding black (0,0,0) to a color keeps it the same

2 Likes

lol that is completely broken.

1 Like

nice
I definitely will use this

but we could see the two laser still and not the beam.

do we even have lungs, but I get the joke! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

that wold be funny.

you can move them off the screen

Yeh I had that in many 0f my guides that included lasers that gives it affect that its not there

that would be funny :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

that is both funny and super mean…I like it :heart_eyes:

me too :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: