I have two questions

Question one: how do I make it so that you have to keep moving and if you don’t for x amount of seconds, you get teleported.

Question 2: How do I make a single player mode where there are 5 props and one disappears every 7 seconds (then reappears), but every 10 times a prop disappears forever and then the props disappear faster each time. (For example, a prop disappears every 6 seconds and after 10 times another prop disappears forever.)

1 Like

The answer for question 1 is you use a coordinates device and whenever you move, make it broadcast on a channel. Have a trigger loop that makes a trigger increment a counter every second. Have the counter reset when it receives on the broadcast. Make a target for the counter that teleports the player when the target is reached. I’ll look into question 2.

1 Like

I checked i think there is a way but i dont know for sure i will look into it too rq

@Sus_the_Hamster i looked at an old one and this is what it says for an single one “To do this, you need to get a lifecycle, wire it to a repeater, change the task interval to 1.0 change the stop strategy to when receiving on channel, then wire the repeater to a counter with the wire setting as when repeater runs task increment counter. Change the target to the amount of seconds until you want the prop to dissapear. Then wire the counter to the prop with the wire settings target value reached → Hide prop.”

Did that answer you question

EWWWW REPEATERS???

2 Likes

NEVER.
USE.
REPEATERS.
Please Never Use Repeaters (and a guide on looping)

THE UNHINGED ARMY IS COMING FOR YOUUUUUU

2 Likes

Ok I’ve figured out question 2.
8 properties, 3 triggers, 1 lifecycle, 5 props of choice and 3 checkers.

All of the properties are number and global. The prop properties will start at 0, Timer at 7, Max timer at 7, and Hide count at 10.

Have the props hide when receiving on their corresponding channel:

Have the checkers run when receiving on this:

Have each checker check their corresponding property:

They will all check if the value is 0.
Have the first trigger set up like this:

The second one like this:

With this code:

And the third trigger:

And the lifecycle:

Hopefully this works for you!

1 Like

The hiding is great, but the props don’t show again. Is there something I need to put in the show prop when receiving on box?

Alternatively, if you don’t feel like spending the memory on a coordinate system, you can replace the coordinates with an inventory item manager with a property to detect changes in the energy. (For question 1)

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry. I forgot about that. Wire the checkers to the cooresponding prop, and make the checker show the props. That should fix your problem.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh okay at least i tried lol

You should mark a solution if everything is working now, unless you have any more questions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.