I have many qustens

sorry if this does not fall in the rule book of asking stuf cuz I don’t get it really
whoever answers my questions best will get a reward (soloton)

1. do you get credit for having a soloton to yourself
pic

2.are we allowed to ask/ give advice for updates
3. When the season ticket expires and you made one map Which is a platform can you edit it

+

because I saw a conversation about creating many maps but not about this.

No answers :hot_face: why can someone just answer me!!!

uhmm…

1. No.
  2. You’d have to ask Gimkit about that.
  3. No. You’d be locked out basically.

if you want to make suggestions you’ll have to go to nolt…

what is that everyone says nolt what is it!!! :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

…Gimkit.nolt.io.
also, don’t post questions about the forum please, only about GKC.

1 Like

Ughh… please stop spamming my inbox by marking me as the solution over and over again. it’s quite annoying.

I acdently did it but if you don’t want it (makes your trust level go up I’ll give it to someone elce

getting solutions does not increase your trust level, and the reason he was annoyed was that you made his post a solution (ding notification), then unmarked his post, then remarked it again (ding notification again) no… it only counts as 1 solution…

1 Like

oops
well when peopel look at your account it looks good and bages

1 Like

Each solution only counts once and only once. If you remove it and assign it, it will remove one solution from your profile and then add it back on again. And there are no badges for solutions.

yaa I know it was just an accent that I pressed it a buncha times

…sorry to be rude, but why do you keep on spelling so weirdly?

unnamed (1)

u don’t wanna no y!!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.