I have few games I wanna make

How do I make Bloons TD 6 and Santorini? Is it even possible?
They are different games

No replies :sob:
C’mon guys. Please.

1 Like

Let me google what those are…

1 Like

A no to Santorini, but you might be able to make Bloons TD 6. if you use sentryes as the ballons and have them respawn quickly and have barriers overthem like red and blue that disapear when sentry dies and appear when sentry respawns, and you can use gadgets with low raritys and have high raritys and different gadgets be upgrades, but for the towers, im a bit lost on that. So its a 60% success rate, but its a cool idea.

could you dumb it down?

Suuuuure. So you can make Bloons TD 6 by using senties as teh ballons, but the towers or npcs that help you pop the ballons can’t really be made so it would only be a player poping them. And if you use sentryes as the ballons and have them respawn quickly( like 1-5 seconds) and have barriers over them like red and blue that disapear when sentry dies and appear when sentry respawns, and you can use gadgets with low raritys and have high raritys and different gadgets be upgrades to help you pop ballons faster.

Yeah, it’s like a different way to make Tower Defense. I guess I’ll try that.
I’ll mark a solution after I test (in years)

Years💀

1 Like

How would I move the sentries, as making a new sentry to move it would reinstate their health.

You can’t as of right now, it was patched, but it is in the works as of josh says he wants it to be a thing a few months ago on a email.

so as of now, the game won’t work?

Yeah basically. But it is a idea that you can make but you will have to wait on some functions to be possible.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.