I found this today when I was playing

so i was just playing dig it up, and I found a gold key when mining. what does this do and how does it relate to lore (for my creative map :wink:)

Wait, so is this fake?

Or like you just need some help? It’s definitely not a community made guide. (and I doubt it’s real, maybe real like the snowy Survival one.)

Did you get it when you mined?

(i kinda just wanted to share it) but please don’t report :slight_smile:

I put it as bugs so it’ll help you.

Also, what do you mean by this

???

This is rather a bug or just the mods giving some lore…

1 Like

how would lore help your creative map??

Lore was added to Dig It Up, lol. The discord is currently doing lore hunting? Yeah, you can also talk to the minecart now.

1 Like

Nice find! I havent played the released version that much so idk if their are any boxes or safes but check every corner.

and it is real, you can tell because of the house in the background. you cannot use this as a prop in gkc and it is not in any other gamemode

1 Like

Chat, there’s lore in dig it up, chat? CHAT? LOOK CHAT, GOLD KEY LIKE SNOWY SURVIVAL, CHAT???

2 Likes

Yes theres lore in Dig It Up. Ppl on wix are going crazy over it. Theyre finding a bunch of stuff.

2 Likes

This randomly turned into lore-digger 3000

1 Like

broker is infected mummy thingy real

also this is a broker appreciation post like what a genuinely amazing skin

1 Like

Let’s not get this like that one guy creating a “arg”

And not go too deep on the forums. Maybe on a separate Padlet if allowed, but try to stop all talk here.

This is cool lore though. (I can’t say the thing when you go swimming to go deep into the way, it starts with div)

@here
GUYS

GO TO THE EAST AND WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM

it just seems…unreal

Theres a lore group on wix and the groupchat. You can chat about it there.

2 Likes

CHAT WHATIS THIS CHATT???

btw they changed permits to only 5 blocks. Also, @kingjerry can you please mark a solution to prevent chatting?

what happens when you talk to him I cant try it bc the game ended :sob:

1 Like

and is there a specific way to find the key?