I can't See my game in Discovery!

I haven’t broken the rules and it is sorta like one way out or an escape game.

did you use gimkits thumbnail? or say the name was one way out? if so, thats breaking the rule of copyright.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-15 8.52.49 AM
This is how it looks.

yeah you used gimkits thumbnail which means it got taken down due to copy right. You can email gimkit on what to do but it is out of the forums ability.

3 Likes

Neither can I, I can type in the link and go to my map but still cannot find it when I type it in on discovery

Welcome to the forums, @Lvnl!

2 Likes

I have seen so many of these posts. I got 50 plays in 1 weekend and I couldn’t find mine in one weekend.

Welcome to the forums @Lvnl!

1 Like

honestly it doesn’t matter if you see it or not.
a lot of people publish all the time so it might just need some time to load.
just go to your game to “edit it” but in reality your just going to check how much plays you have.
(P.S. you know if its published if it say ________ plays)

The name was something impossible can’t solve I used a gimkit picture but then I unpublished and republished it with this picture
image then I got some plays then it just stopped and I couldn’t find my map

Welcome to the forums @Lvnl!

welcome Lvnl to the community.

Yeah, the same happened to my game. Basically, unless the game has a one of a kind name, you won’t be able to search it up. My game, Kingdom Rush, can’t be searched up even though there is no other game named Kingdom Rush. However, somehow it got enough plays and became popular enough so you could search it up by just Rush. You just need to change your game name. For example, my friend created the game conquer the betastar, and you can search it up.

umm. your not alone, cuz it happened to all of us even me.

Yup…
Even if you DON’T break the rules, gimkit’s search engine sucks anyways, so you have to get lucky

This has happened to me. Just refresh the page.

could not find it strange

What did you do @GrimReaper7 fixed it, it is now called plasma wars pls play

Welcome to the forums @101MathMagic!

Welcome to the for ems 101MathMagic, make sure to read the FAQ and TOS, be nice, don’t break rules, and, and- and… uhhhh, what do I put here guys???

Anyways, you search by description, not by title.