I cant find creative in gimkit


Help me how am i gonna make games now

Did you try clicking this?

Edit: Oh I see. I’m guessing they updated it today.

Now all you have to do is click creative (I’m guessing they changed it to make it more easy for users to find)

5 Likes

Good idea rainbow, but there’s something strange, the creative appears next to discover
Screenshot 2025-07-25 9.42.11 PM
Hehe, they updated, but there are still some bugs.

Kh44359

Yes, they updated it today, still, it looks almost similar

3 Likes

Yep
all ya have to do is click Discovery
and then you will see all your creative maps
EDIT:
oops, I didn’t know they updated it…

EDIT: Ohhh, thanks @JefX for the pic, I logged into GimKit and saw

2 Likes


this is what happens to me

OMG, I didn’t see the updates
Sorry, I just saw it
You don’t click Discovery, you click Creative:

I dont have that button check my creenshot again

1 Like

That’s cuz you clicked on Discovery already.
You have to go to the Gimkit home page(just click the “Gimkit” label in the top left corner) and then you will see “Creative”

EDIT:
ohh, huh, I didn’t know there was “educator layout” or whatever…

1 Like

Since you are using the educator layout, you need to click on your profile and then click creative.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.