I am making an open world game (Seawood: Rebirth)

I am making an open world game. I need ideas and guides that aren’t too difficult, I asked an AI for the main game idea and this is it.

AI "Seawood: Rebirth

In Seawood: Rebirth, you find yourself stranded in the abandoned city of Seawood, overrun by the undead. Scavenge for supplies, craft shelter, and fend off hordes of zombies to survive. Uncover the dark secrets behind the city’s downfall and your own past. Make difficult choices that influence the fate of Seawood and its few remaining survivors. Explore the open world, from the deserted streets to the abandoned buildings, and uncover hidden areas. Will you rebuild Seawood or succumb to the horrors that haunt its streets?"

I could use people’s help for thumbnails, But I think I got my thumbnail situated for now.

So yeah.
Please give me some ideas and personal recommendations.
Thank you guys.

2 Likes

You should make the game set underwater. Not only do you have to fight off zombies, but you must scavenge and look for oxygen to keep you alive. Plus, an abandoned underwater theme would look really cool.

3 Likes

I could but I can or would be hard to make a co2 and o2 System. Plus, it would also be a bit challenging to make it underwater, I like the idea!

I may put it into consideration :+1:

3 Likes

I like the idea, I currently working on the lobby just updating you :wave:

The lobby so far:

2 Likes

rebirb???
discorders assemble!!!

2 Likes

do you get the reference
if not then uh
bye

3 Likes

Perhaps add an invisible barrier with a border to make your tutorial pop more.

4 Likes

Yeah that was what I was planning to do

2 Likes

@meepeygamer567 @VoidFluffy @SirWyWy

Updated lobby photos (SPOILERS)

2 Likes

3% only is wild ngl

1 Like

I mean like, I just started and I am working on the lobby

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhhh
dang :skull:

1 Like

why :skull:

there’s no need for skull
you clearly don’t get the reference then

1 Like

why are you asking for a thumbnail on something that you haven’t even finished? that’s just clutter and you don’t even know if you’ll finish the game.

2 Likes

like that one time with chunky :skull: you made like 4 thumbnails xd

1 Like

two whats
two references? I know one and that’s what i’m talking about that you clearly have no clue about

1 Like

yeh prob not ;-; i meant the discord server named rebirth lol

1 Like

uhh, I’m just saying I could do the thumbnail, but there is a possibility I could ask somebody else to do it.

1 Like

Ayo
I got Discord, but…
I use a different device and my peeps are kinda strict on them devices

ALRIGHT, HERE IS AN IDEA!
The basics: Hunger and thirst, doy
Advanced stuff: Survivor village and interactions, brewing for a cure, not alchohol

2 Likes

I am needing guides on thirst and hunger, So If you told me then I would really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like