I am making a tycoon map and I need ideas of what to add

Me and my brother are working on a house tycoon where you earn money to buy a house and upgrade it but I am having trouble thinking about things to add to the house.

1 Like

If you are doing a tycoon you could look at the props and maybe add some of those. Idk if that’s what you’re going for. But if you want, you could add a secret passage with lasers and sentries, and then maybe there’s like a secret vault with money. Good luck with your game!

1 Like

Yeah for a tycoon you could definitely add props with a vending machine and when you buy the prop it shows. Like what @The_7th_Dragon said.

That sounds like a good idea thanks for the recommendation.

you should add 4 rooms on the down stairs and then 4 more on the second floor.

First floor rooms;
-Living room: TV, couch, Chairs, and coffee table(aka small table)
-Kitchen: space container(oven), filing cabnit as the cabnits, tables(the conter tops)
-Dinning room: Big table, Chairs, some flowers and plants for decor
-Stair well: make wooden signs stacked on top of each other to create the stairs and add a teleporter to teleport you to the second floor

Second Floor;
-3 similar bed rooms with Beds, Desk, computers, and other tringets
-Stair well: make wooden signs stacked on top of each other to create the stairs and add a teleporter to teleport you to the first floor

Let me know if this helps.

2 Likes

This will work great, I was kind of running out of room to so good idea.

Your welcome, let me know if you need anything else that has to do with design, I am one of the best map designers on the forum so its kind of what i do. Please remember to mark a solution!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Like wolf technology said, maybe you can add rooms with their own furniture or appliances, then once you unlock everything, you unlock a new floor. The furniture can also have mini boosts or power ups that come with them.

2 Likes

am working on that, I already am working on the 2nd floor after a extremely laggy map.

1 Like

Thats gimkit Creative for ya.

Yeah, wires are super laggy if you use too much. That’s why I use channels when making really complicated mechanics.

1 Like

Are you using channels too? Those might help you not have as many wires.

Thanks for the tip @NavyCatZ

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.