Hub Creation Map. + admin and vote out truble makers

ok now please delete that message because codes are against the guide lines.

1 Like

it is no longer there

1 Like

as of now the layers are weird, the props self delete, and the inventory usaly self deletes, when it should not

1 Like

I see, also you have a lot of the money prop placed so when so much is placed in a certain area it will not allow more to be placed, and your memory is much higher than most maps i have ever made, and they are quite detailed and large. 84% memory is a lot if you did not know.

1 Like

I just placed one down after you cleared some of the cash, can you see it?

1 Like

it has crashed, did you put a vending machine?

1 Like

ok so what is happing @WolfTechnology ?

1 Like

yes, just to test, and it may be the number of sentries placed, they take up the most memory, and it may be if this map is old, or the amount of devices placed, just for confermation let me ask @Blackhole927 and @getrithekd they are great coders and might know more than me on this aspect.

1 Like

Vending machiens are not working

1 Like

0k first this should be in the Bugs categories

1 Like

ok now so check your memory

1 Like

then that must be why it must be deleting

1 Like

use the # symbol

2 Likes

Bugs

oh thanks @WolfTechnology i didn’t know i had to do that

2 Likes

also can you show me the memory bar through a pic so i can see how much percent it at?

1 Like

i think they are talking on the gimkit map (i can’t text anymore i at my limit and i need someone to text so i can continue.

1 Like

Yes, I can do that @margimkitcreator .

2 Likes

thanks @CassiusDoomlorde for helping me also welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Thanks, I discovered it on Tuesday and have learned a lot so far!

1 Like

nice! @CassiusDoomlorde i hope we can help you out next time with anything let me or other people know if you need help!

3 Likes