How would I make an animation that "ends" a player?

I thought it would be funny to… MAKE HOLLOW PURPLE IN GIMKIT :skull:

So, I’m just wondering how to make it seem like an animation kills you?

1 Like

Bro might be the honored one.
Nah but I’ll look into it though.

2 Likes

wth you’ve been gone since december :skull:

thanks btw. i’m mainly just focusing on the kill mechanic

First you’d have to figure out how you want to aim it, then activate some zones that you put all across the map in the trajectory of the purple hollow. But idk how you would do either, so yeah lol

maybe i should figure for myself…

yo mb I got a bit side tracked.

Anyways you could try hiding a projectile with purple terrain, (Like the quantum space ball thingy)

1 Like

maybe, though i’m trying to use an animation to have it look more smooth, meaning i’ll be using barriers

Whatever way activates the animation, link it to a respawn device too.

1 Like

Wait, so when the animation hits the player, connect that part to the respawn device?

Yeah, just add an animation with a gigantic purple orb appearing and disappearing, that keeps going forward, and then with everywhere the orb is add a zone and wire a damager to it, then deactivate zone when the orb moves, you can start this all with a button, but idk how you would set it to wherever your looking, that might cost like a lot of memory that will take up more space than the given space, maybe one of the pro programmers like wolftecnology or backhole can help but until then, just add a button with animation, but thats just my thought

but if your focusing on the kill mechanic you can go two ways:

• add a damager that does literally 9999999999 damage that absolutely obliterates the player :skull:
  • wire that zone to a rsepawner
  • (I got another idea: you can wire the zone to a teleporter back at spawn point)

btw, the animation doesn’t have to hit the player, you just gotta make sure there’s a zone that activates when that part of the animation comes up, and wire that zone to a respawn device or whatever you want that works ¯_(ツ)_/¯

(the reason why I wrote a whole flippin’ essay is because this is where I shine in Gimkit creative XD)

hope this helps!

4 Likes

A guide on gkc animation, and different animations to add to your map!
Just make a zone that activates when the animation is in play.
Wire the zone to the respawner.

1 Like

The button or trigger or zone that triggers the animation, also link it to a respawn device.

this gave me the idea to make JJS into GKC.

1 Like

What’s JJS?

JuJutsu Shenanigans (from roblox)

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.