How too see your energy

How do I make it so I can see the amount of energy I have in the top right corner of my screen after I answer a question that gives me the energy?

1 Like

game overlay, tracked item, item:energy

1 Like

add a game overlay. after you do, go into the game overlay settings and click track item. then choose energy<

1 Like

Game Overlay - Set it to “Tracked item” Then set the tracked item to “energy”

Note: Movement Meter is optional. The reason why is so if the person has 0 energy, they cannot move. Without the movement meter, people can move with 0 energy.

1 Like

And if you only want the display to appear once you’ve answered a question, you can use a wire transmission to make that intention known:

2 Likes

What got flagged?

I don’t even know what got flagged

1 Like

i’m pretty sure all of my posts are still here

1 Like

Probably that guy like Reckoner :frowning:

1 Like

but all of my posts are still here unless it is one of the ones from our old group chat

1 Like

Could be something from that deleted post.

1 Like

Yall know if you keep talking about random conversations though - we’ll get banned

1 Like

Yeah, you should probably post that in a separate post or something since this is off-topic for this particular post.

1 Like

Also, a ban speedrunner just became nice in the wixsite

1 Like

I think it was the post that someone used lxmas’s computer to report my fake quote :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, the quote was funny tbh.

yeah it was the first fake quote i think lol

1 Like

I don’t think they knew that though

1 Like

now, we better might stop talking. Cameron didn’t come online for a while. I think he got banned for talking 2 times

1 Like

yeah maybe well he did get his privileges taken away but anyways bye cya later!!

2 Likes

No, it was from trying to bypassing the video limitation thing. But you guys should stop talking anyway, to keep the post from getting deleted.

3 Likes