How to use GimAI?

dang, what was spam

1 Like

The character limit is there for a reason, and I assume people weren’t happy with you making an elaborate post explaining how exactly to bypass the rules. They might not have made much sense, sure… but they are still rules .–.

The other solution, of course, is to put slightly more effort into your replies - after all, if you’re unable to find a way of saying something that doesn’t involve typing at least 20 characters, it probably isn’t something that needs to be said.

3 Likes
  1. It wasn’t elaborate
  2. It wasn’t flagged by the staff, and it was marked as “spam”
  3. Thank You is always worth saying but it’s less than 20 letters
  4. Why would people (forum basic users) not like a way to bypass a really annoying rule
  5. There is a possibility someone was trying to get the “first flag” badge and I was the lucky guy who’s post got flagged
2 Likes

Wait no, they didn’t ban the ai until June 1st. It they did, the day would already passed by

1 Like

He meant July 1st

1 Like

Oh ok

jbkldjdfdfgdfsg

1 Like

One more day until unban! (I think) don’t get the AI banned again please

2 Likes

Less than 30 minutes!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :frowning:

1 Like

that was there before the suspension

1 Like

@gimai… come baaaaaaaaaack

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s inactive forever. But hey, you have everyone here to ask questions to and I rate posts now :]

2 Likes

@GimAI , if the AI is offline now, does that mean you will also be offline as well, or will you be interacting with the forums?

1 Like

judging by the “goodbye” at the end they’re probably gonna be offline and they also said they lost interest in gimkit or Something_Walk

1 Like

@NavyCatZ / help
rate this post

My apologies, but I can only rate posts in the “Community Made Guides” section.

2 Likes

wow
you even using good spelling, grammar and punctuation
consider me gimpressed

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

ha it was originally just a typo but i figured that it worked
i didnt actually plan to write that…

1 Like