How to troll your friends

WARNING: This troll can get a bit annoying, so use it at your own risk. I will be showing how to build a troll to annoy those annoying friends that one might have.

• U Can’t Touch This.

Not only is this a song, but it is also a very hilarious troll. The most basic explanation I have for this trap is riding a pig with a carrot on a stick in Minecraft.
You will need the materials below:

• 1 Item Spawner
  • 1 Teleporter
  • 1 Zone

First what you’re going to want to do, is make a hallway, similar to the one below:

Essentially, what that is doing is making it so that the player cannot progress through the hallway without going through that opening.
Now, you are going to make the “Carrot” of the entire thing. Place down an item spawner with some kind of Legendary weapon. Once that is done you should have something that looks like this:

Now, Add one teleporter that is not visible in the game, and then add a zone. You should have something that looks like this:

Finally, wires the zone to the teleporter so that when Player Enters Zone => Teleport player here, or follow the image below.

Now, sit back, relax, and watch as your friend tries to get the legendary weapon, when you know they can’t.

Note that you can also make an infinite hallway for your friends using this method as well.

3 Likes

LOL also there’s already a guide on this, but it’s just an infinite hallway and nothing else so…

Nice guide, ig.

Good job. That’ll be really funny to watch as well.

Ha! Nice troll!

Troll tag is unused.

Ok cool :+1:

1 Like

If anyone has any other ideas on how to troll people, please let me know, and I will make it!

These can be ways to troll your friends The Ultimate Guide to Traps, Tricks, Pranks, and Trolls [LENGTH WARNING 😈 ]

@I_Am_Bigfoot I keep telling this to people, triggers are like a 1/7 of the memory of a zone! PLEASE use triggers instead of zones,
but still a nice guide! some ppl might think them getting teleported back is lag because it happens sometimes

Triggers aren’t as big and you could avoid them.
Plus :heavy_plus_sign:, the memory difference is fine if you have a low memory map.

for his thingy, 2 triggers are enough, and you can use up to 7 triggers and still save memory

While that is true, if someone is using a bigger hallway than mine, it makes more sense to use a singular zone, instead of 7 triggers that might not cover the whole area needed. I admit that Triggers are the better memory-wise option, however, the small area that is covered by them compared to the area of the Zone makes them unneeded for this trap.

HMMM I am thinking. let me think