How to make train cars in Gimkit Creative [ Part 1 ]

its a welcome. deal with it. [1]

1. kidding, :slight_smile: ā†©ļøŽ

1 Like

Are you stalking him?

3 Likes

did you check the notes? i said I was kidding.

2 Likes

Actually, you have a point. @Caternaught, thereā€™s already a guide ā€œWelcome to the forumsā€ and since you post the welcome so often, maybe not post an entire essay each time and just link the one guide? Then people might actually look at the link.

12 Likes

i like my homemade welcome, THANK YOU. [1]

1. >:{ ā†©ļøŽ

4 Likes

Can we not start this argument again

2 Likes

?@Frozen_cursor isnā€™t suspended

1 Like

They meant silenced

1 Like

ok how do you even get silenced?

1 Like

People have been talking here, I donā€™t think thereā€™s a need to bump ._.

1 Like

probally shouldnt necropost.

2 Likes

They were when I wrote that, check the date.

Admin mod powahs!

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I was playing Crossy road and I got hit by a train and I Bumped into this guide

3 Likes

Honestly, if anyone recreated this guide, I salute you. This is amazing, simply spectacular. Too bad frozen cursor canā€™t make another guide like this because they silencedā€¦

3 Likes

Caternsught, try be open minded, many people are trying to explain to you why your welcome is too long and your just dismissing them in a rude way

4 Likes

Or you could just do this if you were in a rush:

3 Likes

So has the arguing stoppedā€¦?

Phew.

Please donā€™t let it be a calm before the storm.

I think Iā€™m just gonna work as a argument stopper now, if I see one. Iā€™ll just attempt to stop it, or try to calm it down.

1 Like

No please, because people wonā€™t listen if they truly are trying to win an argument.
Itā€™s like walking into a flame war, standing in the middle wonā€™t stop the fight.
Instead, just donā€™t reply, donā€™t make more clutter. Maybe make 1 post about it to remind them, but beyond that is clutter

4 Likes

Alright. I just wanted to try to say something, cause I kinda just wanna say if it happens, to prepare and just say, ā€œLets just stop arguing, and list my reasonsā€¦ā€

But ok.

3 Likes