How to make Tic-Tac-Toe

Here is a guide to making Tic-Tac-Toe in Gimkit Creative. The guide only shows the basics. Remake if you’d like, but credit me if you use it in your world. Gimkit Creative - How to create Tic-Tac-Toe - YouTube

9 Likes

Wow, very impressive! Great job!

1 Like

I didn’t see the full video, but I’m still impressed that they made TTT so long ago, back when the most asked question was “How do I make leaderboard score X?”

2 Likes

50 clicks on a link! Wow.

1 Like

I bet they’re a programmer of some sort

1 Like

Lol they just casually post a video for a very advanced mechanic for that time and left without saying a word.

7 Likes

Isn’t there a meme format that goes something like that?

2 Likes

Yeah lol… I bet they got burnout. I also got some and so I’ve been taking a break from making stuff because I don’t have motivation, and also cuz I can’t think of another stupid thing to do.

2 Likes

This is so true. I was fine throughout all of June, but I have no idea what to even make after my vacation.

2 Likes

Yeah, but my problem is that I have too much hobbies and I can’t even fit all of them into my name card : /

This guide doesn’t have much likes considering how elaborate it is. It’s probably because it was posted in the early days of this forum.

2 Likes

Wait, I didn’t watch the whole thing, but does it have win detection?

2 Likes

I scanned through it and noticed that they have a notification device that says, “You Won!” so I’m assuming so.

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

I already renamed my guide “Clacian TTT”

2 Likes

I wish there was a place on the forums where the people here could just talk, but sadly, we’re getting off topic :frowning:

2 Likes

When did GKC come out again?

2 Likes

May 12th.

(Source: Discord)

1 Like

This was posted two weeks after the release. Whoever made this would be an Avenger if they posted more often.

1 Like

Wait, I just checked when I made my tic tac toe, and it was may 12th. So creative was actually released may 11th, cuz theres no way I made tic tac toe on day 1.

1 Like

Bro day 2 is equally unlikely

1 Like