How to make the same game overlay button do different things

As pretty much everyone who uses GimKit Creative knows, A game overlay device can put a button somewhere on the screen and do one thing you assign it to do, but I’m not sure if you can make it so when you press the button, it changes to do another task. Is this possible? If it is please tell me how :slight_smile:

You might be able to, but as far as I know, you can’t.

Well, I don’t know if you can make the same overlay change it’s original task, but what you could maybe do is make the overlay, make it so that when it’s clicked, it closes (use a When button clicked, transmit on [channel name] for that) and maybe does whatever assignment it originally had, and another overlay assigned to do another task will take it’s place (I’m sure you could do this as much as you wanted).

What you could do is have an item granter and a bunch of checkers. When the button is pressed, grant the item and trigger the first checker. It should check if the amount of the item is equal to 1. If the check passes, run action A. If it fails, activate the next checker, which will check for two of the same item and broadcast to run action B, and trigger another checker. You can extend this ad nauseam.