How to make the room entities in doors for a gimkit

I have no clue how to do it so yea I could really use help

3 Likes

sorry i’m not a doors fan nor a Roblox fan.

I never really was either until my friend told me it

maybe try searching doors in the search bar.

good idea thank you so much

3 Likes

na I always credit people who came up with the idea first

Now may you kindly mark a solution.

what do you mean mark a solution?

Right next to every like box for replies there’s a check box with solution click the one that was the most helpful. =D

can you mark a solution

Only a couple ones I imagine could be made.

One of my favorites me and my friend came up with when we were working on the same project last year, Is we used lasers for Rush.

download (85)
Timothy is an easy make be just putting the spider prop under a desk or smth.

download (84)

Window, the smile easter egg could be made by having a smile in the abyss out of bounds.

download (83)
Jack could be made with a similar jumpscare made on the forums: How To Make a Short Closet Jumpscare!

Seek chase could be somewhat replicated as lasers that quickly go up the map, the :sparkles: emoji with a blue tint would be a great way to incorporate Guiding Light- An orange tint would be a good way to make her brother from the Hunt event (Backd00r): Curious Light.

download (82)
download (81)
Snare, as the name suggest, is an entity that traps the player on top of it and slowly drains their health; this could be replicated as a dirt prop with spikes (look it up) that appear on contact.

download (86)
Shadow, like Window, is an easter egg Entity only, and disappears shortly after being seen; replicate with 50% tinted grey barriers.

1 Like

no Weap0n post like spike trap. (I think)

There are multiple guides on this forum about spikes. I think they’re okay with the mention.

no seek chase can be made with zones since lazer may just miss you

(the doors tug creator, has been awoken)

That looks PG

what looks so pg about it?

The spikes, the happy black and white faces, the friendly spiders, the not-ominous-at-all shadows…

Thats not pg at all wdym

1 Like

(Sarcasm mixed with irony)