How to make regeneration at start of game?

I’m making a game and I really need help with regeneration cuz the game is hard

1 Like

Elaborate. We can’t read your mind.

7 Likes

First of all welcome to the community qwerty1234, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here! Second of all, agree with @CommanderGOAT, please give us more info on what the game is about and what specifically you mean by “regeneration” and what you need us to help with! =D

5 Likes

Can you send us screenshots and a better explanation? I really tried to read your mind, but I couldn’t. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Oh wait, I found another topic about this.

1 Like

Like CommanderGOAT said, Elaborate!
Otherwise if JefX helped you, mark the post as a :white_check_mark: Solution!

5 Likes

Hello qwerty1234 and the Gimkit Community!
You can make Regeneration with the Health Granter, Life Cycle, and Health Granter devices!
Set up the Life Cycle to Game Start, and when the game starts transmit on GameStart *(or the channel that detects when the game starts.). Then, make the repeater start on the Game Start channel and make the Health Granter device heal on HealPlayer. Now, the repeated channel will be HealPlayer

and with that, P1x3L brings you a Regeneration Device! I hope this helps you and the Gimkit Community!

9 Likes

You said health granter 2 times, do you mean repeater? (you mentioned a repeater)

5 Likes

Heh, my bad. Yes, I meant a Repeater.

2 Likes