How to create text w/ style!

This is the tutorial on how to make really cool text, Start by clicking the “+” sign on the top right of your screen. After you click it, you should see four options, Props, Terrain, Devices, and Wires. For this post we will be using the “Devices” option. Click it then type “Text” in the search bar. When you’re done, place it down and type whatever you want to say, for this one I’m going to be using the word, “Gimkit”.
After you’re done with that, make the color of the text white. You will see why later. When you’re done copy the text by hovering over it then pressing “C” and placing it down. Place it down right near the original text. Finally, Choose your font by clicking on them both, (The font is optional.) When you’re done, click the text behind the text in the front, and color it black. After you’re done, it should look something like this,

And there you go, its all done and beautiful, let me know in the comments if you chose a particular font, and good luck creating!

(PS you can also make the black text a little farther away to give it a better look!) Also sorry for not giving enough pictures it doesn’t let me for some reason.

6 Likes

nice guide, but I’m pretty sure almost everyone here knows how to do that.
But anyways, Welcome to the forums! Always stay on topic and be respectful!

3 Likes

Yeah I know a lot of people know this, but its directed at new people as you can probably see.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My favorite font in gkc personally is lobster.
Even though this guide is pretty simple I still like simple guides for people that are new to gimkit creative.

6 Likes

Yes I know this isn’t as high quality as other guides, but I had to do this in midnight so I was in a rush. (I get insanely sleepy at night.)

4 Likes

Also lobster is a pretty cool font, my personal favorite is Fugaz One.

4 Likes

Hmm, yeah fugaz one is also a pretty good font :)
Now i need to go to sleep

3 Likes

Nice guide !!

Btw players might be able to use this in synergy with other guides.
Example:

4 Likes

My favorite is Staatliches. It also really looks good if you use the stroke width, like in TFG’s title

5 Likes

Wow, that looks insane, i should probably use that.

1 Like

fugaz one is classic
I use fugaz one and outfit the most

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and great guide!

2 Likes

Good guide, @Tropicool, but I think someone might have already made a guide like this? I’m not sure. Welcome to the Community!

@tropicool can i ask you something

lol you forgot to bump. What do you want to ask tho?
bump