How to make mutiple levels for your battle royale games

Recently i made a battle game mode with this system and it works very well
so i decided to give a guide on how to make a map selection system since i havent seen it on here before.

Selection

first make atleast 2 buttons then a counter here is an example from my map of how the settings look
button 1
button 2

counter
then make the counter updates a property

then make a property with these settings

teleporting

then you make a room like this

you are going to want to add a text countdown like this
have a repeater repeat a task 41 times
make a counter that starts at 40 and has a target number of 0
make the counter update a property and then when the counter reaches 0 you need to send a message to do a check that checks that if the stage property equals 1 it sends a message on one channel and if equals -1 it goes on another. then make 2 relays then make it relay when receiving on those 2 channels. once you have done that make it send a message on a channel that when recieved a teleporter teleports the players to a stage
the property is for some block code (its simple VERY simple so dont worry!)

edited the guide making it more understandble with some pictures! :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice first guide!

Welcome to the gimkit forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Some recommendations to help you around:

• Read the FAQ and TOS, great info! You can access it by clicking more then FAQ!

• Read around a-bit, and after being on the forums website for a little bit liking, getting likes, reading, you can post more than 1 picture!

• If you get the basic trust level which allows for more pictures, you can click the three dots then pencil to re-edit your guide to add more depth!

Once again, I hope you have a great time here, and nice first guide! I might see myself using this in the future!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums mate!
Its chaos here, but you will get used to it.
Of course, there are rogue users impersonating others and posting off-topic content.
Hope you have a great time here and rank up in the Trust Levels!
Good first guide though.

2 Likes

@thesonicfan12 , if you added a lifecycle —> relay —> trigger loop —> your checking system
then the upgrade becomes automatic!

1 Like

cool I didn’t know that at the time of making this guide thanks!

1 Like

just to note I have now added more pictures to the guide! I hope this helps give more detail

if you want to make a trigger loop go here :

bumping this up just in case some people will need this

also didn’t mention this but you can add more than 2 stages if you want you just need to do some changing of how it works