How to make _____Land ⬛

That would make sense. But I will say, sometimes GKC’s slightly buggy testing with multiple people on the same account.

2 Likes

yes. All relays are set up
I was rereading (ok skimming, you caught me) through the guide and i noticed that i didn’t see anything that is sending “team1turn” at the beginning, and i went through my layers and there were no lifecycles or anything like that.

1 Like

Did you set up the PlayerStop block? I did make a mistake it in, where it says that if the property TeamTurn is equal to 5, set it to TeamTurn = 1. It should just be if TeamTurn = 5, set to 1.

1 Like

i did set it up, and i changed the blocks, but the same thing is still happening. they all start in the spinner, and no matter how much bait they get, they land in the first spot. None of the barriers deactivate either.

edit: i just realized the barriers aren’t supposed to deactivate. never mind.

1 Like

I’m gonna make a bug testing log right here so i don’t go testing the same thing multiple times

Possible Problem #1: Maybe it doesn’t know whose turn it is supposed to be at the beginning?
Solution #1: Put a lifecycle, wire it to a text that sets the turn property to one
Did it work? #1: NOPE.

Possible Problem #2: The person always teleports to Teleporter #1, no matter how much they spinned (spun?) So maybe something is screwed up with whatever’s triggering the blocks, because i know the blocks are set up right.

i just can’t figure out what’s wrong. as far as i can tell, everything is right, but it still sends them to the first teleporter no matter what

1 Like

What about the team settings?

2 Likes

they are right

2 Likes

Ok. I’m going to playtest _____Land and check to see if I messed up in the code somewhere. Hopefully not, but I really feel like that’s the main issue here. I’ll publish an update post when I get it done.

7 Likes

Bump for people who have too much free time.

7 Likes

All you need is a normal amount of free time…

8 Likes

real, making GKC maps is 99% being demotivated and closing the GKC tab as soon as you open it and 1% getting on the grind and finishing all of the mechanics in one play session

20 Likes

Undeniable truth.

I feel like I should warn you for calling everyone out like that :wink:

29 Likes

Just three words. Never. Making. This. (I’m too lazy)

1 Like

My friend @tired_rat has never done gimkit before and has decided this will be there first map…
help them
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Can I get some motivation to work on my map please? I can’t find it :frowning:

8 Likes

Well, it might be hard to make this as a first map, but it’s good for players who are new to GKC to try different things. Either your friend gives up because it’s too hard for them to follow or they complete the map and have something to flex.

1 Like

they are super dedicated. its terrifying

1 Like

wait what is this for?

1 Like

read the guide…

2 Likes

no but like what is the game? based off of

1 Like