How to make _____Land ⬛

It’s not about reactions, its about legacy.

3 Likes

My point is no-one would like it, because it would destroy it’s legacy.

3 Likes

unfortunately I just ran out of likes

7 Likes

Oof, sorry. I would like that, but it feels just like feels like rubbing it in your face.

3 Likes

Boardgame Themed Bump

1 Like

Can you explain this @ClicClac

1 Like

The teleporter on space 1 would use the channel Space1Landed. The teleporter on space 2 would use the channel Space2Landed. And so on.

1 Like

So that why my map didn’t work. Well now this is going to take a long time

2 Likes

@ClicClac I got a ai to explain what one of your block code did.
The image you sent appears to be a segment of visual programming or scripting, likely for a game or interactive application. It appears to manage player turns and broadcasts messages indicating which team’s turn it is. If the “PlayerTurn” property reaches 5, it resets to 1. The “WhichPlayerSpins” property is set to the current “PlayerTurn”, and depending on its value (1-4), a message is broadcasted indicating it’s either Team1, Team2, Team3, or Team4’s turn. Here is the code snippet with OCR:

Set Property
"Player Turn"
Value
Get Property
" Player Turn "
+ 1
if
Get Property
" Player Turn "
= 5 
do 
Set Property 
" Player Turn "
Value 
Get Property 
“ Player Turn ” 
= - 1

set Which Player Spins to Get Property “ Player Turn ”

if Which Player Spins = 1 do Broadcast Message On Channel “ Team 1 Turn ” else if Which Player Spins = 2 do Broadcast Message On Channel “ Team2 Turn ” else if Which Player Spins =3 do Broadcast Message On Channel “ Team3 Turn ” else if Which Players Spin =4 do Broadcast Message On Channel <<“Team4turn”
3 Likes

5000 views good job @ClicClac

5 Likes

50 likes :partying_face: :tada: Woo!

5 Likes

B U M P
U
M
P

4 Likes

Bump because this is a great guide! (First bump tell me if this is a bad bump…)

5 Likes

i think clicclac still doesn’t like their posts being bumped…

5 Likes

Whoops, sorry… didn’t know that.

3 Likes

I just realized that that policy is kind of silly. I’ll lift it on May 30.

6 Likes

@ClicClac, what’s the name of that game in Discovery? I want to play it.

1 Like

Despite the fact your guide here was a while ago, I have to say, we need a way to copy and paste code from one trigger to another (I wonder if it’s possible to make an extension for it without breaking the GimKit ToS; So I’m gonna check when I have a minute).

Also, I’m not really new lol. Just took me like 3 months to make an account here lol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @jjnitzan! Feel free to reach out to me for help whenever on the forum or my blog chat box (link in my bio) - I’m always happy to help with GKC problems! :smile_cat:

P.S. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 Likes

Aaaah lol, I just said I’m “not” really new to the forum. Thanks (ig?). I’m interested in messing with some of our friendly quantum mechanics and figuring out when it’s actually worth the time to make them. (oh and exploiting gimkit mechanics)

1 Like