How to make _____Land ⬛

Oh is that what Pseudo properties are? I was wondering how you could use a fake property. but how would that save properties?

2 Likes

Instead of needing a new property for every lap in my game, the entire system that tracks everyone’s rank only requires one property.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but Ima need a little better explanation here… i still don’t get it.

2 Likes

Oh nvm i saw an example in the coord system. Like instead of having a bunch of properties for if your in x1 or in x2 or in x3 it just says which x you are in.

2 Likes

Alright.

The basic premise of PCPs (or any P_P really), is to take the data usually stored in a property, and put it in something else. PCPs use counters to store the data. The last counter that was changed (in the editor, or otherwise), will be the counter (and as a extension, number) that the property is set to. However, we still need to use the info that the counters are making, so there needs to be a property connected to the counters.

Do you need a better explanation?

4 Likes
4 Likes

I think i get it, maybe.

1 Like

I (funnily enough) always forget about PIMPs.

1 Like

PIMPs?

1 Like

Psuedo
Inventory Item
Manager
Properties

I definitley did not just make this up because it sounded funny.

2 Likes

I just read a few replies, I’m really confused. But you should make a ___Land 2, @ClicClac

3 Likes

Confused about what?

Also, _____Land 2 is only going to happen if either someone else makes it, or _____Land gets one actual play.

Also @Blizzy what’s the DOD password

3 Likes

Lol walking in to us talking about PIMPs. Getrithekd said they’re called PIPs.

2 Likes

Did you post ___Land? If so I’ll play it…

3 Likes

No, its more of a proof of concept than a map…

Also I only have like 500 Gimcoins, so…

3 Likes

______land isn’t published.

3 Likes

Anything that you can input and extract information from can be called psuedo properties. However, only a few things are good. Pseudo Trigger Properties (trigger activation states), Pseudo Counter Properties, and Psuedo Item Properties. PIPs are not as good as PCPs because PIPs are shown to the player.

3 Likes

@ClicClac Hint: Password is REALLY short… and it’s in my profile…

3 Likes

Nice guide, Clic! I wonder how long this took…

2 Likes

Five hours.

Also, don’t call me Clic.

3 Likes