How to make Kirby!

Step 1. Get your sentry and some barriers.

Go to layers and make the sentry at the bottom of the layers

2.Make the barriers pink & a circle and cover the sentry

Step 3. for the eyes (⬬) and put them above everything in the layers

Step 4.Get Red tiny squares for the feet.

Sorry I didn’t put images.

Was this guide helpfull?

• :+1:
  • :-1:
0 voters

These are my others

I suggest putting all your characters into one guide

2 Likes

Okay I’ll make an ultimate guide soon

Nice guide @kirbyking!

i would just make one and have a regular make a wiki for you so you can edit it and have less clutter to the forum.

2 Likes

One problem, i don’t know how to make a wiki

you can’t but a regular can make one for you.

Whats a regular ???

a Trust level, its someone who is an active and trusted member of the community you can see who is one by the title next to a persons name or by clicking on their profile. There are 29 regulars on this community. My self being one.

2 Likes

How do you become a regular ???

To become a regular

• at least a 100 day old account
  • active 50 of the last 100 days
  • must have view 25% of the topics made in the last 100 days
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
  • Or be manually premoted by staff, which i was.

And to get the licensed badge go to the greetings message and say to discobot “@ Discobot start advanced tutorial”.

UHHH
That"s going to take 10000000 years Noe one likes my guides almost all the time :(.

no it only took me 45 days to get it, the earlest so far on this forum, and i would say go for it, you never know when you may get it, jeff is kind and if you thinks your ready for it, he’ll give it to you.

Who’s Jeff?? I never heard of him unless your talking about the guy who helped make fishtopia

no im talking about the co-owner of gimkit and the main moderator on the forum. Here is his profile. He is the one who deals with that stuff.

Kirbo says: Poyo. Also, here is another way:

how to make kirby

First you draw a circle, then you dot the eyes, add a great big smile, and presto, it’s Kirby! from Kirby’s adventure