How to make it so that when you get to a specific amount of a specific thing the game ends

Help me try to do this :sob::sob::sob:

put this in help. I’m not really sure what devices is for

us a checker to check if a player has a specific amount of this thing. and if the check succeeds then it will send the channel A. Get an end game device and set it to end game when receiving channel A. Connect a repeater to the checker so it always is making the checker check

Use a REPEATER that is wired to a vending machine that is wired to an end game device. Make sure the REPEATER is on an interval of 0.5 and stops on a non-existent channel.

Or just use a trigger that sends and receives on the same channel. Also like greenbean said use a checker. You could use a vending machine too but a checker would be easier.

Welcome to the forums, @Ghassan!
Make sure to check out new-user-must-read and forum-beginners if you haven’t already!

Thank you :heart::heart: that was very good advice

Thank you :heart::heart: that was very good advice that helped me to to finish it

Ye I used that and I mixed with someone else’s Thank you :heart::heart: that was very good advice

1 Like

It is in help, Greenbean7…

but it used to be in devices silly

Wait, you can change categories???
Well… thanks for the new info
I apologize

1 Like

Mark a solution? (?)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.