How To Make Gojo's Domain Expansion (1/10 or 🟦)

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT use the name “Domain Expansion” or “Gojo” in your game, or it will probably get taken down for copyright issues! I am not responsible for any games taken down because of copyright issues!

Introduction

You’re probably wondering, “What is a domain expansion?” & “Who is Gojo?”
Well first of all, Gojo is someone from an anime called Jujitsu Kaisen (JJK), and he is really strong! Look him up on google because I don’t want this guide to get taken down. Gojo’s Domain Expansion is one of his best attacks that traps opponents in an infinite void and immobilizes them! The thing is, it’s just an illusion and is just a giant circular barrier that makes it look infinite! (I will take this gif down if it is copyright or if I have to)
satoru-gojo-domain-expansion
That’s it for the intro! Time to make it in gimkit!

Materials

x1 Button Overlay
x5 Relays
x4 Wire Repeaters
x2 Speed Modifiers
x1 Barrier

Setup

Step 1: Once you have your button overlay, name it something like, “Paradox Arena” or “Infinite Void” also change both of the scopes to player

Step 2: Place down a wire repeater with a delay of however long you want the cooldown to be

Step 3: Place down another wire repeater with the delay of 0
Screenshot 2024-01-21 10.57.53 AM
Step 4: Place down a relay with the setting to all other players and copy it 4 times
Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.00.01 AM
Step 5: Place down a wire repeater and set the delay to however you want the domain to last (5 preferred)
Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.01.02 AM
Step 6: Place down the final repeater and make the delay what you made it in step 5
Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.03.35 AM
Step 7: Place down a speed modifier with the speed of 0
Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.05.09 AM
Step 8: Place down a speed modifier with the speed of 1
Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.05.28 AM
Step 9: Place down a big purple circular barrier with a scope of player on to your entire map

Screenshot 2024-01-21 11.07.24 AM
Step 10: Wire your button to the wire repeater with a delay of 0 with these wires
overlay to WR Button Pressed --> Repeat Wire Pulse & Wire Repeater to the button overlay Pulse Received --> Hide Overlay
Step 11: Wire your button overlay to your cooldown wire repeater with the wires:
Button Pressed --> Repeat Wire Pulse & WR to Button Overlay Pulse Received --> Show Overlay
Step 12: Now wire the button overlay to a relay with Button Pressed --> Trigger Relay
Step 13: Wire the relay to the Speed Mod with 0 Relay Triggered --> Set Player To Configured Speed
Step 14: Wire the button overlay to a different relay with the wires Button Pressed --> Trigger Relay
Step 15: Wire the relay to the barrier with the wires Relay Triggered --> Activate Barrier
Step 16: Wire the relay to the wr from step 5, Relay Triggered --> Repeat Wire Pulse
Step 17: Wire the wr to a new relay, Repeater Receives Pulse --> Trigger Relay
Step 18: Wire the relay to the barrier, Relay Triggered --> Deactivate Barrier
Step 19: Wire the overlay to the step 6 wr with the wires Button Pressed --> Repeat Wire Pulse
Step 20: Wire the wr to a different relay with the wires Repeater Receives Pulse --> Trigger Relay
Step 21: Wire the trigger to the Speed Mod with the speed of 1 with the wires of Relay Triggered --> Set Player To Configured Speed
Whew! 21 steps and you’re done! This guide took me like an hour to make!

How easy is this guide?

• 0/10 or :white_large_square:
  • 1/10 or :blue_square:
  • 2/10 or :green_square:
  • 3/10 or :green_square:
  • 4/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 5/10 or :yellow_square:
  • 6/10 or :orange_square:
  • 7/10 or :orange_square:
  • 8/10 or :red_square:
  • 9/10 or :red_square:
  • 10/10 or :purple_square:
  • 11/10 or :black_large_square:
0 voters
4 Likes

Why doesnt he have the blindfold… UH OH WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!

1 Like

If you want to make this copyright friendly, just say “handheld doomsday device” lol
Nice guide

3 Likes

NO. YOU USED REPEATERS

NEVER USE REPEATERS

4 Likes

Yo, please stop rubbing that in someone’s face. I know you should never use repeaters but it’s annoying when you’re shouting like that Opera GX ad (ew opera gx).

(yes, please never use repeaters)

1 Like

WIRE REPEATERS! @TorontoBulls1 & @cr1sis! I hate it when people don’t read!

Oops my bad. I totally overlooked the word wire. I did read it tho, im not that guy

1 Like

i think basically everyone on the forums misread it

2 Likes

Lol. I was still the first one though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Would be crazy if someone remade The Strongest Battlegrounds (Roblox Game.) in gimkit. The amount of stuff would prbly make it a red, and using lots of coordinates. But this is a cool guide!

3 Likes

Yeah ik what that is! I’m making my own battlegrounds game in roblox currently! It’s based off of Solo Leveling now

1 Like

Bumpitybump Bumpity Bump

bump

|
should I make a guide for domain expansion but use animation to have the line effects?

• YES
  • NO
0 voters

Bump. I have a friend who would looove this.