How to make Falling leaves(Trigger animation)

ok just to tell you i used 7 channels just to do this. so…

Umm… gimmie a second. Yeah, that setup should work with seven channels, or two, or eight hundred and ninety five.

2 Likes

Ok, no rush

I will update this tomorrow with what you said, but thanks for your help @ClicClac.

1 Like
No problem! I have school, but I try to help out!

seriously though. @NavyCatZ, we should do like a shared pfp thing, where we each show half of the final battle. It would take a while, but it would be very fun.

Really good!

Maybe change lie to like

2 Likes

thanks, and yeah i should.

I really need to learn how to concat… Nice guide @WolfTechnology!

2 Likes

Same and thanks @Vortex-Mist!

1 Like

Really great guide though!

1 Like

Thank you @Jobozo1875, i appreciate it. And does eveyone know how to make a video? or should i make a guide on that too?

1 Like

Well, in the comments of _____Land, Zypheir explains how. The link is here, and this is the best explanation I have seen yet.

um, i did not use that, i used my own way. A gif, I used screencastify its free and can show your screen, tab, or web cam, and i used tab and downloaded it as a gif insead of video beacuse you can add gif under 4 MB. Smart if you ask me.

I was talking about @vortex-mist saying that they wanted to learn concat. The art of concat guide is all theory and no application, so I just showed where I learned.

2 Likes

Um, wow, that is sad, I wrote that whole thing for no reason, lol.

so basically, what I got from reading his blocks of text was that concat is basically simplifying else if loops using variables and text blocks, right?

That is the jist of it!

1 Like

Trips,
Falls,
Doesn’t completely fall,
but bumps into this guide.

cool guide!
if you want to make a more automatic one, you can set a trigger delay so that even when you finish running the triggers, you can still see the leaves falling!
a :heart: for you!
This guide totally makes the leaves bump into you!

1 Like

Bump Yes I am shamelessly bumping one of my old guides.