How to make different Pokemon Pixel art in GKC

Everyone is asking if it needs to be a wiki! I’m just giving help when needed!

I know you mean well, but not everything must be judged. It defeats the whole purpose of someone giving help. :slight_smile:

no, please don’t make this a wiki @Caternaught . I love how you want to ask me if I want it, but I don’t want people to edit and destroy, like gim solver said, my original Idea. but thanks anyway. :smiley:

2 Likes

ok, thanks for clarifying! i just thought since everyone was asking, I might as well see if you would actually agree with them :slight_smile:

one second, cool gimkit player :slight_smile:

ok

Would this work? :

1 Like

ok thanks. :slight_smile: this really helped @Caternaught

1 Like

you’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Let’s not turn this into a chat please

1 Like

ok sorry, but i just had that one question. @Pandapants2000 your pixel art is so cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@StacheIsTaken I’ve finished your incinerour

2 Likes

look what is made

5 Likes

Explaining wikis when someone asks about it is not off-topic. Asking someone’s favorite Pokemon definitely is.

2 Likes

this is amazing @CoolGimkitPlayer

1 Like

Wow @Pandapants2000 I love this guide. I would really like you to make a Charizard. I think it would be cool. :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback @JIO and welcome to the docs. I will try to make the one you want ASAP.

2 Likes

holy cow this is amazing!

1 Like

I agree. I think that this is AWESOME love the shiny Charmander the most, but they are all so cool!

2 Likes

@Pandapants2000, how many pokemon do you think you’ll be able to do? Also, I’d like to see all the Rotom myself. Good guide.

1 Like

I might be able to do a lot of pokemon @Captain-Gim and thanks for the feedback @leo_flowers and @Gizmo2.0

5 Likes