How to Make Death Notifications | TUTORIAL | Difficulty:đźź©

Hi! I thought I would make a tutorial on setting up notifications when a sentry dies. You can use these in any scenario, but I use them for boss fights or really any other enemy that is important to the game when you kill it.

STEP ONE

Find the place where you want your sentry to be. For this tutorial, I just chose a random spot in the middle of nowhere.

STEP TWO

Place your sentry where you want it.

STEP THREE

In the sentry’s knockout settings, fill in the “When sentry knocked out, transmit on” space with whatever you want.

STEP FOUR

Go to + > Devices > Notification and place it wherever. (It doesn’t matter, since it won’t be visible in-game) Make the title and content whatever you want, and under “Send notification when receiving on” select the channel you typed in from step three.

CONCLUSION
Try it out and tell me if it works! Also let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or requests.

1 Like

Nice guide, but when you take screenshots please mark out the code so people don’t mess with your world.

2 Likes

Okay thank you! I’ll keep that in mind, but thankfully I deleted this map after I made it for the tutorial! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, it was just a tip, it happened to me and the person destroyed my world to the point were I had to delete it so now I warn other users of this.

3 Likes

I apprecieate that you’re looking out for other players! Thanks!

Your welcome, let me know if you need anything else.

2 Likes

Nice job!

1 Like

Good job!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

New pfp? Nice

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

When I tried this, the Sentry fell on A Bump