How to make a battle royale game (Difficulty: đźź©)

Frist make a small room players cannot get out of with a spawn pad.

Then put down a weapon (it can be any weapon).

Then place a button inside the room and in “Button message” type "Enter arena.

Then place a teleporter outside of the room.

Wire the button to the teleporter make sure the in and out are like this,
“Button pressed–Teleport player here.”

Place down a property device set the “property name” to “Players.”
set the “property type” to “number” and “default value” to “0.”

Place down a lifecycle device down, set the “event” to “Player knocked out.”

Place down a text down and make it not visible in game.

Wire the Teleporter to the text make it like this,
“Teleport player here–Run wire pulse block.”

Then go to the text go to blocks then enter this link for the blocks.

Web capture_24-9-2023_843_www.imkit.com

Nice guide! Make sure to put it in the community made guide category next time. Welcome to the forum!

Sorry, I just joined when I know how to upload an image, I will upload the block code image.

There’s this button on the toolbar at the top when you type. I believe that new users are only able to upload one image.

you mean the little picture

it only let the link in

Nice guide, and welcome to the forum! I’m @ClicClac, and the blue dragon is @NavyCatZ. We’re the two most known generalist helpers in the forum. There are many more helpers, so start getting to know people! You might want to add more content to the guide, so it has a smaller chance of being flagged. Other than that, nice job!

Can you help me make map please

Codes are not allowed to be posted on this forum, so directly in game I’m not sure. You can post codes here:

However, if you have questions you can post them here, and everyone will be happy to help you out!

okay just joined please like the post

Nice new profile picture!

1 Like

Thanks!

Is that a new pfp? I like it!

You sure really shrunk down since the gimvenger picture… The differences in size between the Gimvengers is wild.

1 Like

I am making how to make an emergency meeting. topic

Thanks!

I did shrink a bit (being cold all the time does that to me), but this is a GIANT cocoa cup. I wanted it to last quite a while.

wow 17 views and I just made it thanks guys!

No problem!

Still, even that makes you (and everyone else) tiny compared to @NavyCatZ. She grew to the size of a planet, and stole the moon, with me (and maybe even you) still on it!

2 Likes

is there a way to friend you

like Roblox, is there?

There is no friending system on this forum.

I better not be on the moon she stole. Yet I just realized I see no stars, and that circle in the corner doesn’t quite look like the moon. No way…

1 Like