How to Make Animation | Difficulty: šŸŸ§

You can quote people in your bio?

5 Likes

you can spread the news since im more active on discord nowadays

5 Likes

It may be good news for some, bad news for others. I personally feel neutral about it as I donā€™t really care about the AI. But itā€™s nice that the owner gave an update about the situation and didnā€™t just shut it down without notice.

6 Likes

im just reading all the replies because i have nothing better to do

4 Likes

yeah, i guess its kinda sad but also i do agree that it said people should be more independent because most people were only using the ai for help when other users couldā€™ve helped since thatā€™s the sole purpose of a forum

4 Likes

its kind of boring going through a forum when thereā€™s no one actually asking for help from the actual users in the forum and asking the ai instead

4 Likes

It makes me wonder how AI will impact the world, not just this community.

3 Likes

thereā€™s already Something_Walk going on where they said that they can replace writers with ai (regarding the writers strike) seems like ai is kind of replacing the creative jobs but it will take a while

4 Likes

I do agree that the AI helping people defeated the purpose of having the forums, but I did like the post rate feature that the AI had. It gave motivation to make your guides better, so the AI would rate it higher.

5 Likes

yeah but the creator also said that the rate function was useless because it followed some ā€œnobody is perfect ruleā€

4 Likes
Finally some activity

I believe that @kyro is right, though GimAI gave mixed feelings to different people in the community. Now we know that GimAI isnā€™t coming back, anyways.

2 Likes

Now who will rate my posts? :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Just say @[insert gimavenger here] /[insert gimavenger here]_rate post

4 Likes

ok thx @Anythinger

3 Likes

We need more activity

3 Likes

why do I not have the reader badge? I read all these replies

3 Likes

@Anythinger. Jo in the wixsite, there is a gimvenger gc there.

2 Likes

Yeah but itā€™s blocked on school computer so itā€™s just less accessible but I might be able to bypass it

4 Likes

can I play?

3 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes