How to make an old-school style pokemon house (difficulty 1/10 or 🟦)

I’m working a lot on my Pokémon map recently and I’m making this guide for about two reasons, 1. Because I want to help anyone trying to do the same and 2. To bookmark this idea for myself.

The Steps
  1. Design the first room in your house. I personally designed a bedroom where my player spawns.
  2. Put a teleporter in the room’s exit that is set so that it is not visible in game and set its group to the rooms name and set it’s target group to whatever the other rooms name will be.
  3. Build another room that will be linked to your first room.

(Tip: make all the house on your map nearby but not able to see each other because it makes it easier to debug)
  4. Place a teleporter in the entrance of the room and set it to a group and set it’s target group to whatever the last room’s was.
  5. Look at these Guides because they have good tips on building normal houses.

How to build a house you can walk into| TUTORIAL | Difficulty:🟩

How to build a house you can walk into ch. 2 | TUTORIAL | Difficulty:🟩

7 Likes

Great art guide!
I consider it an art guide :P
Why is there a Pokémon tag?

2 Likes

There are many resources for pokemon that’s probably why

1 Like

I created Resources for pokemon and

You can help me edit it since wolf technology made it a wiki.

1 Like

Nice art guide!

1 Like
Bump

Bump

1 Like

Is the sentry the player’s ‘mother’? That seems to be a continuous trope among pokemon games, lol

2 Likes

honestly tho :rofl:

2 Likes

It was in the map I created.

3 Likes

My friend bumped me on the head for being in idiot (just another regular day of me being oblivious to obvious stuff)

1 Like

Just going to bump this for the memories,

4 Likes

Bump

for whereismyhat only

@WhereIsMyHat in one picture your name is scribbled out but in the next it is visible (just pointing that out)

3 Likes

I know. But it doesn’t matter anymore.

3 Likes

Ok just checking
Editing limit ran out :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks. But at this point, I’d have to find the screenshots again

4 Likes

and that.

4 Likes

@WhereIsMyHat You could just change your set name next time. But don’t worry, we won’t tell

3 Likes

I know. Back then, I had a lot less knowledge of gimkit.

3 Likes

Breaking and entering is legal in pokemon. So bump.

2 Likes