How to make a working supermarket! (3/10 or 🟩)

I’ve always wanted to make a guide about this, but now, here it is!

Props

When you make the supermarket, the most IMPORTANT part is the props. Props needed: Market stand ( Blue) and market stand ( Red). Copy and paste ( CTRL + C And then CTRL + V on a PC. If phone, I have NO idea. )
Place them in an order like this:

Devices

This is also a very important part of the supermarket and helps it run. Devices needed:
item granter, and button.
Step 1: YOU NEED WAY MORE THAN ONE BUTTON & ITEM GRANTER!!! You need 8 of each.
Step 2: Place the button in front of each cart.
Then, you place the item granters close to the cart. ( Each one needs one ) Like this:

Step 3: Then, you need to wire each button to the correct item granter, and for each one, put : ( button pressed, grant item.)
Step 4: Edit each Item granter to be a different item. All should look similar to this, but different items and/or amounts:

Step 5: LAST THING!! You need to do, it edit button. Make it where it’s not visible in the game, and make it match the crop you want to give them. When you’re done, all should look like this:

There it is! MY BEAUTIFUL GUIDE! :wink:

4 Likes

Great guide!

Cool guide, but you might consider crediting other guides, since there have been many many guides on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

There has? Wow. I never checked.

That’s alright! Yours is uniquely made by you!

Nice Guide!
Also, instead of using Hide Details/Dropdowns for your guide, you can use chaptering as the guide isn’t that long and to make it easier to read.

Example.

Chapter 1

once upon a time

Chapter 2

there was a gim

1 Like

Other guides I’m gonna make: Working kitchen ( WIP )
Working grocery store
Working jail
and working police station.
@Haiasi
Thanks for the idea! I’ll keep that in mind.

I can’t wait to see the guides you just mentioned!

Which one should I work on now?

I think the jail and police station

I’ll work on it now!

1 Like

I dug through my replies because I remembered I made a little jail once! You can use this image as an inspiration:

2 Likes

Great guide @Leo_flowers, but I have a suggestion/question. Aren’t you going to make the items cost any currency?

Why did you delete the topic?

Which topic are you talking about?

The working police station one

Ohh… That Yeah. I wasn’t finished, like, I didn’t even start, and it posted accidentally.

1 Like

Okay, I moved it to devices

That is an adorable dungeon

2 Likes

Great Job!

1 Like