How to make a working NPC Shop

How to make a working NPC Shop for your creative game. (Difficulty 3/10🟨)

Step one is to get the following.
:arrow_right: Button
:arrow_right: Sentry
:arrow_right: Vending Machine
:arrow_right: Popup
:arrow_right: A prop of your choice for the shop

Step 2: Next is you want to change the settings of the sentry to where it’s anti-hostile. (Put it on the same team as the player, to keep it from attacking you.)

Step 3: Next is you want to put the button over the prop of your choice and open the button settings. Then you want to change the name of the button to: Open Shop, Shop, or a name of your choice. (If you want you can also add a description.) then you want to create a channel for the button when the button is interacted with.

Step 4: next is you want to open Popup and customize what you want the Popup to say when you open it. After that you want to go to the Popup channel, and add the channel you named when you interacted with the button. (Just incase if the Channel doesn’t work you can wire the Button to the Popup). If you choose to Wire the Button to the Popup then make sure the Button is wired first. (when button is pressed/interacted then show Popup).

Step 5: (this part gets a little bit confusing). After you Wire the Button to the Popup then you want to go to Call Action and go to the second first Call Action Channel. (This is where you want to have Popup buttons for the player to interact with). And name it what you want it to say. I gave the player 2 options on what to buy. (seen in the example above). Then you want to Wire the Popup to the Vending Machine. So when the pop up opens the vending machine will attempt to purchase the item the shop keep is selling.

Step 6: The Last Step next is you want to open the Vending Machine and customize the settings of your choice for what you want it to cost and and what i gives you after you buy it.

After that you should be good to go and start you game to test it!
Hoped this guide Helped people with their shop! (If i missed anything or made an error please tell me!)

1 Like

now where have I seen this before

2 Likes

Nice guide! But there is guides about this.

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t notice any yet until after i made it.

that’s very rude to @mysz, he was just inactive.

3 Likes

What is going on I don’t get it.

Same

off-topic

What happened to blackhole?

1 Like

he has a life and can’t moderate 24/7. problem with that?

1 Like

He has to leave temporarily. Let’s not discuss this on a topic that’s not really related to the “drama”.
dw guys i’ll be nicer and more normal temporarily because i have RESPONSIBILITIES now

3 Likes

@mysz thx for stoping it

No, sheesh just asking. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

sheesh just REPLYING to your QUESTION

Flag and stop. Do not continue this fight, I’m sorry I accidentally started this

@mysz Please flag some of Dodge’s mean posts

1 Like

Please don’t fight… we have to deal with one guy already but this… this is unhealthy

1 Like

you have to be a member as far as i’m aware

I am not the mod said to delete any off topic stuff

And that’s why im leaving soon…

Temporarily.

I’m setting a slowmode in this topic, if you really have to say something after you’ve already posted, just edit your post.

Hey Pi- uhm what is going on and why does @BrownSugarAlien have forbidden 4 as well as you? I’m very confused (sorry for my offtopicness)